Legal Help After The Loss Of Your Loved One
Losing a loved one is never easy. This loss can be heightened if you lost your loved one unexpectedly because of the negligence of another person. The void of losing someone can also greatly affect a person’s finances and may leave their future uncertain.
At Frasier & Griffin, PLLC, we help people in the Durham area who have lost a loved one because of an accident. Our compassionate attorneys have decades of experience that they will use to get your deserved compensation. Contact us now at 919-263-5522 to schedule your free consultation at our office.
Trusted Guidance For Wrongful Death Claims
Wrongful cases are complex because the claimant will need to prove a few elements to get compensation. Dealing with legalities is stressful at any time, but even more so after you have lost a loved one. We will handle everything related to your case so that you can focus on moving forward with your life in a positive direction.
To file a successful wrongful death claim, you must prove that:
- A person died because of another person’s negligence
- The surviving family members are now suffering monetarily because of the loss
- You are a close relative of the deceased
We will use our years of experience in both personal injury and wrongful death cases to get you the best possible outcome for your case.
What Kinds Of Compensation Are Available In A Wrongful Death Case?
After the death of a loved one, the surviving relatives may be able to get compensation for:
- The cost of the funeral and burial
- Any medical bills that the deceased person incurred because of the accident
- Lost wages
- Pain and suffering the deceased person suffered
- Loss of companionship and emotional support that as provided by the deceased.
Talk To A Lawyer Now
Our attorneys will treat your wrongful death case with the utmost respect. We understand that this is one of the most difficult times of your life and will do everything in our power to make the process as pain-free as possible.